All Discussions Tagged 'CA' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1 BILLION to 6 BILLION CA TAPES @ .45 PRICE (BANK DIRECT)

Just Came Available 1 Billion to 6 Billion CA REO Tapes. Price as low as .45 Take Down Price. Direct to Bank. LOI and POF needed. Bank to…

Started by Robert Coleman

6 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Dennis Smith

I HAVE BUYERS LOOKING FOR INCOMPLETE CONSTRUCTION, NPNS, REO TAPES, AND OFF MARKET APARTMENT DEALS IN CA, GA, FL UP TO 500M

I have a handful of buyers looking to buy in southern CA, FL, and GA -they want apartment deals that are off market 24 units +, Trophy pr…

Started by A.E. Ferguson

6 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Bonnie Laslo

500+ OFF MARKET CA SFR PROPERTIES-WILL GO FAST

Here is the list of 500+ foreclosed, unlisted properties throughout California, Nevada, Texas. The prices that you see include all closing…

1 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Steven M Hill

CA SFR 65% LTV Properties

Here is a list of properties ; all vacant. You can buy each individual property if you like or the whole entire package, regardless you wil…

0 May 13, 2010

Available Bulk REO & Note Pools(CA, WA, CO,TN, TX, FL, AZ)

Attached are Residential/Commercial REO and Note pools that are currently available this week. Please read the "purchasing process instruct…

15 May 7, 2010
Reply by Dale Campbell

70MM Nationwide Commercial Non-Peforming Notes

This is a new Commercial NPN tape (See Attached) that just came available 3/15.$70MM Nationwide with a strong focus on NY,NJ, and about 25…

1 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Leika Kejriwal

REO 95K SF INDUSTRIAL OFFICE IRVINE, CA ON 5.25 ACRES

DIRECT  FROM PRIVATE SELLER ·         Lender has foreclosed on borrower ·         This is now a REO at NPN Pricing !!!!    ·         Buy 56…

Started by LISA GORDON

0 Feb 2, 2010

2 Nationwide REO Tapes

Here are 2 Nationwide tapes that are available. I've attached a sanitized summary of each Tape. If further interest contact me immediately…

0 Jan 9, 2010

I have Bulk REO - All CA

Ready, Large Bulk CA REO $329M+3 No cherry picking on this one Direct buyers only!!! Must close next week EmeraldOne04@aol.com

Started by Karin DuBois

1 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by Howard Jackson

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2020   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service