David Baker's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Ross - we have some properties in North Carolina that would interest you. what is yo…"

David Baker replied Oct 7, 2009 to Urgent need for Dormant manufacturing facilities!

6 Jul 5, 2017
Reply by syed serajul

"Can you contact me to go over what you are looking for? david.baker.001@gmail.com"

David Baker replied Oct 6, 2009 to Acquisition & Rehab Financing for Bank REO-Office Buildings-165,000NRA $25 per Foot Asking

4 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Schuyler "Sky" Pulford

"Email me the details of any acquisitions you are looking for a JV or funing for to d…"

David Baker replied Oct 6, 2009 to NEED Loan/JOINT VENTURE/PARTNER/INVESTOR ASAP!

3 Apr 14, 2014

"Vern can you email the details of this project? The investment group I work with is…"

David Baker replied Oct 6, 2009 to Looking for Joint Venture Partner for Phoenix Downtown Entertainment District

1 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by David Baker

"Jacques - I hope you are back above water now. I look forward to seeing your packag…"

David Baker replied Jul 13, 2009 to Medical Office Building Construction Loan

23 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Richarrd Mahan

"What type of projects are you looking for? I have many different types in the bi-sta…"

David Baker replied Jul 7, 2009 to I need (10 mil ballpark) projects started but abandoned in NC and SC

1 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by David Baker

"As long as you can show lettesr of interest...we would be good for funding this...Ei…"

David Baker replied Jul 7, 2009 to Medical Office Building Construction Loan

23 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Richarrd Mahan

"Jacques - We fully underwrite for several investment groups and have funding for me…"

David Baker replied Jul 6, 2009 to Medical Office Building Construction Loan

23 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Richarrd Mahan

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2022   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service