kim sungnyon's Discussions (11)

Discussions Started (11) Replies Latest Activity

Bank Guarantee/StandBy Letter of Credit(MT760),Project Funding,MT103,Loan.

Sir, We can deliver financial service/instrument(BG/SBLC/MTN/DLC/LC) at affordable price to our customers in other to derive maximum utilit…

Started by kim sungnyon

0 Oct 5, 2021

We Offer Genuine BG/SBLC for Worthwhile Projects

Sir, We do not offer direct funding or loans, we offer Bank Instruments in the form of BGs and SBLCs which can be discounted or monetized f…

Started by kim sungnyon

0 Jan 19, 2021

Legitimate Financial Bank Instruments for Lease and Sales

ear Sir/Ma, We have direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which arespecifically for lease. Our bank instrument can be engaged in P…

Started by kim sungnyon

0 May 18, 2020

Financial Instrument For Lease/Sale ( BG, SBLC, MTN)

We are an investment & financial consultant team looking for a reputed clients or brokers to work with in providing bank instruments su…

Started by kim sungnyon

2 Feb 16, 2020
Reply by Robert Glen

BGs / SBLCs / LCs for Trade and Project Funding

Sir,   I am in direct communication to a genuine and verifiable provider which is able and capable of delivering Fresh Cut  genuine and ver…

Started by kim sungnyon

0 Dec 11, 2019

BG/SBLC,MT103,Monetizing,Project Financing,Loan

Dear Sir/Ma    I am direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check…

Started by kim sungnyon

0 Nov 28, 2019

BG/SBLC, LOAN AND PROJECT FUNDING OFFER!!!

We are an investment & financial consultant team looking for a reputed clients or brokers to work with in providing bank instruments su…

Started by kim sungnyon

2 Nov 25, 2019
Reply by Robert Glen

Genuine bank instrument for lease/sale,such as BG, SBLC, MTN

As a Finance and Investment Company who is a Premier Provider of Trade Finance, Project Finance & Funding; We also offer discountable B…

Started by kim sungnyon

0 Sep 9, 2019

Dear All, We have a providers of financial instrument and at this time Provider only has Fresh Cut Bank Guarantee and Standby Letters of Cr…

Started by kim sungnyon

0 Sep 5, 2019

Dear Partner & Associate, I write to initiate contact with you, knowing that you may be/have potential clients with interests in the Le…

Started by kim sungnyon

1 Nov 12, 2019
Reply by Ramesh Iyer

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2022   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service