rodrigo santana's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"If you have clients who need loan, refer to us, we pay referrer service fee on each …"

rodrigo santana replied Jun 1 to I’m been working with US commercial contractors, owners & realtors.

1 Jun 1
Reply by rodrigo santana

"Do you need loan?"

rodrigo santana replied Oct 9, 2019 to Hidden Jewel Investment Property In An Opportunity Zone

4 Oct 9, 2019
Reply by rodrigo santana

"LOAN OFFER / ALSO WORK WITH BROKERS. rodrigosantanaintl@gmail.com The opportunity i…"

rodrigo santana replied Sep 25, 2019 to Seller Financing Options > Loan@lendingthemoney.com + solutions = 2019 Success

10 Oct 30, 2019
Reply by Robin

"LOAN OFFER / ALSO WORK WITH BROKERS. rodrigosantanaintl@gmail.com The opportunity i…"

rodrigo santana replied Sep 25, 2019 to Hidden Jewel Investment Property In An Opportunity Zone

4 Oct 9, 2019
Reply by rodrigo santana

"We did not receive your offer, resend it. Are you interested in a loan?"

rodrigo santana replied Sep 4, 2019 to LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND

5 Sep 18, 2019
Reply by Henk Wolter

"If you need loan, contact us through this email  rodrigosantanaintl@gmail.com"

rodrigo santana replied Jun 29, 2019 to Looking for buyer for Commercial Real Estate Project in East Europe

5 Jul 1, 2019
Reply by mehta ninaad

"LOAN OFFER / ALSO WORK WITH BROKERS. rodrigosantanaintl@gmail.com  The opportunity i…"

rodrigo santana replied Jun 17, 2019 to Looking for buyer for Commercial Real Estate Project in East Europe

5 Jul 1, 2019
Reply by mehta ninaad

"Contact Van Kad company through this email  vn.j.kadn@gmail.com they offer Hard Mone…"

rodrigo santana replied May 30, 2019 to Hard Money Lender

5 Jul 8, 2019
Reply by mehta ninaad

"LOAN OFFER / ALSO WORK WITH BROKERS. rodrigosantanaintl@gmail.com  The opportunity i…"

rodrigo santana replied May 19, 2019 to Commercial Real Estate

1 May 19, 2019
Reply by rodrigo santana

rodrigo santana replied May 19, 2019 to Hard Money Lender

1 May 19, 2019
Reply by rodrigo santana

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2022   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service