Samuel Boice Jr.'s Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Stephan, if you contact me directly I can send you details of our programs and how t…"

Samuel Boice Jr. replied Feb 23, 2010 to Property Acquisition & Project Funding Available

5 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Samuel Boice Jr.

"Paul, Contact me directly, I can send you details of our program. samboicejr@gmail.…"

Samuel Boice Jr. replied Feb 12, 2010 to Property Acquisition & Project Funding Available

5 Feb 23, 2010

"Jacques, If you email me: samboicejr@gmail.com I can send you details of our unique…"

Samuel Boice Jr. replied Feb 7, 2010 to Medical Office Building Construction Loan

23 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Richarrd Mahan

"Jose, Please feel free to email me details and I can send you some info on our uniq…"

Samuel Boice Jr. replied Feb 7, 2010 to Looking For Lenders for New Contruction (Retail and Hotels)

7 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Joanne Castillo

"Francisco, Please contact me directly: samboicejr@gmail.com Depending on price, I m…"

Samuel Boice Jr. replied Feb 7, 2010 to FOR SALE HOTEL IN RIO DE JANEIRO BRAZIL

1 Feb 7, 2010

"Adam, Contact me directly for details: samboicejr@gmail.com Thanks Sam"

Samuel Boice Jr. replied Jan 29, 2010 to Looking for commercial properties in excess of $20mil for private investor with unique acquisition program

4 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Seann Poli

"Robert, I just sent you an email. Sam"

Samuel Boice Jr. replied Jan 29, 2010 to Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh for Sale.

2 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Benjamin Chien

"Jacques, If you still need funding, feel free to email me directly samboicejr@gmail.…"

Samuel Boice Jr. replied Jan 25, 2010 to Medical Office Building Construction Loan

23 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Richarrd Mahan

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2022   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service