Raymond Blackwell's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I am direct to sellers and buyers of commercial and residential REO's, Non-performin…"

Raymond Blackwell replied Jan 16, 2011 to Bulk REO's and NPN's sources required urgently....

36 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Phillip Walker

"Hi Debra My email should work I sent one to myself and recieved it. eclipse5@nb.symp…"

Raymond Blackwell replied Jun 18, 2010 to Have buyer looking to purchase performing or non-performing loan portfolio’s in San Bernardino County?From $250 to $6MM.

10 Nov 4, 2010

"I am direct to sellers and buyers of commercial and residential REO's, Non-performin…"

Raymond Blackwell replied Jun 18, 2010 to Have buyer looking to purchase performing or non-performing loan portfolio’s in San Bernardino County?From $250 to $6MM.

10 Nov 4, 2010

"We represent a large network of buyers of REO's and Notes. We are looking to build l…"

Raymond Blackwell replied May 26, 2010 to Another Nation Wide Tape.

6 May 26, 2010
Reply by Raymond Blackwell

"Hi Wiliam I can set up a phone call with sellers, and they can give you the details.…"

Raymond Blackwell replied Mar 10, 2010 to We are now looking for buyers for commercial and residential REO's ,NPN, and PN.

2 Mar 10, 2010

"I am direct to buyers and sellers of commercial REOs, NPN, and PN.At the moment we a…"

Raymond Blackwell replied Mar 3, 2010 to BULK REO Tapes - Non-Performing Note-NPN-Portfolio's Direct to the Seller/Principal

5 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Raymond Acevedo

"Hi Catharine I will set something up for Friday. Should I have someone call you ,if…"

Raymond Blackwell replied Mar 2, 2010 to Our portfolio is full of fresh product

4 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Darryl Natale

"I Broker commercial notes, I am direct to sellers and buyers of commercial and resid…"

Raymond Blackwell replied Feb 23, 2010 to NY - CRE & Residential Bank Owned Properties

1 Feb 23, 2010

"I Broker commercial notes, I am direct to sellers and buyers of commercial and resid…"

Raymond Blackwell replied Feb 23, 2010 to Need Arizona REO Tapes

2 Feb 23, 2010

Raymond Blackwell replied Feb 23, 2010 to Looking for multi-family DEALS (75-200 units)! We have significant capital available and the ability to CLOSE!

1 Feb 23, 2010

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2022   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service