Chris Johnson's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"What is the market value and NOI of these apartments? My partners purchase, for cash…"

Chris Johnson replied Dec 9, 2010 to Multi-family 10 cap, motivated seller

1 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Chris Johnson

"Thanks for your reply!"

Chris Johnson replied Dec 9, 2010 to Unfinished Luxury Condo Building Available in Midtown Manhattan (off-market)

8 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Phillip Walker

"Do you have the name and phone number of the contact person at the bank? If so, send…"

Chris Johnson replied Dec 9, 2010 to Looking for Southern California Commercial Retail Property

9 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Chris Johnson

"When you add in the additional cost for completion ($5M) you now have a building wit…"

Chris Johnson replied Dec 9, 2010 to Unfinished Luxury Condo Building Available in Midtown Manhattan (off-market)

8 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Phillip Walker

"Hi Dennis, I am also looking for distressed properties for several high end investo…"

Chris Johnson replied Dec 6, 2010 to WE SEEK COMMERCIAL PROPERTY TO PURCHASE

49 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by Sophia Ann-Marie Wilson

"Trevor, thanks for your prompt reply, we only have an interest in "high end" distres…"

Chris Johnson replied Nov 30, 2010 to $10M commercial note for sale. $20M property value.

7 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Sean Pennington

"What type of commercial property is this? Apartments, condos, etc. Please give me pr…"

Chris Johnson replied Nov 29, 2010 to $10M commercial note for sale. $20M property value.

7 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Sean Pennington

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2022   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service