Sophia Ann-Marie Wilson's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Mr. Danocup I sent the information you requested. Sophia Wilson"

Sophia Ann-Marie Wilson replied Jan 7, 2017 to Seeking Equity Investors, Hedge Funds Investors and Joint venture Investors for Medical Offices Sale Lease Back Investing and Purchases

3 Jan 7, 2017
Reply by Sophia Ann-Marie Wilson

"Hi, Mr. Danocup Thank you, I will email you the information. Sophia Wilson "

Sophia Ann-Marie Wilson replied Jan 7, 2017 to Seeking Equity Investors, Hedge Funds Investors and Joint venture Investors for Medical Offices Sale Lease Back Investing and Purchases

3 Jan 7, 2017

"Hi, I would like to purchase a package of small BULK REOs. I need $20000 for the dow…"

Sophia Ann-Marie Wilson replied Aug 22, 2016 to Business Funding Loan

2 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by Wayne Campbell

"Hi, Dominique Are you still looking for off market commercial properties? They are b…"

Sophia Ann-Marie Wilson replied Aug 19, 2016 to WE SEEK COMMERCIAL PROPERTY TO PURCHASE

49 Aug 19, 2016

"Hi, I would like to purchase a small packages of REO Portfolios. what is the require…"

Sophia Ann-Marie Wilson replied Aug 11, 2016 to Want to get loan ?

2 Aug 11, 2016

"Hi, We sell bulk properties nationwide. These are what we have for sale now. Please…"

Sophia Ann-Marie Wilson replied Aug 3, 2016 to I Have Clients Interested In Bulk Portfolios (Michigan)

2 Aug 3, 2016

"Hi, Do you purchase bulk NPN portfolios? We have notes for sale nationwide. Sophia W…"

Sophia Ann-Marie Wilson replied Aug 3, 2016 to PAYING CASH FOR PRIVATE HELD NOTES...

1 Aug 3, 2016

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service