Lynne Spencer's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jack, Happy New Year! I frequently get clients looking to do JV's.  If this is so…"

Lynne Spencer replied Jan 7 to Let us be your equity partner

3 Jul 29
Reply by Charles Flemings

"Sossi, We know each other and my primary business is lending. Do you have clients or…"

Lynne Spencer replied Jan 26, 2018 to New York Group Started on CREPIG

8 Jan 26, 2018
Reply by Lynne Spencer

"We can finance this. Please contact me with as much info as possible to lspencer@the…"

Lynne Spencer replied Dec 14, 2017 to Construction of high-rise buildings (including skyscrapers) without crane...

1 Dec 14, 2017
Reply by Lynne Spencer

"Can you finance a commercial project in St. Petersburg, Fl. of $2MM on a $4MM projec…"

Lynne Spencer replied Oct 4, 2017 to BUSINESS EXPANSION LOANS

1 Oct 4, 2017
Reply by Lynne Spencer

"Eric, Can you fund a $2MM loan in St. Petersburg, Fl for the completion of rehab on…"

Lynne Spencer replied Oct 4, 2017 to Business Loan/Commercial Loan Available

2 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Seppo Lappalainen

"Alan, Left you a message. We can provide the funding but need to know if you have an…"

Lynne Spencer replied Oct 4, 2017 to PRIVATE LENDER NEEDED FOR MOBILE HOME PARK PURCHASE & APARTMENTS

8 Oct 4, 2017
Reply by Lynne Spencer

"We do not use any of those instruments. Thanks, anyway."

Lynne Spencer replied Sep 5, 2017 to SBA loans to $25MM

2 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Lynne Spencer

"Do you do hard money rehab loans for commercial properties?  If so, my client is reh…"

Lynne Spencer replied Aug 4, 2017 to Number One Private Lender now on Crepig

2 Aug 4, 2017
Reply by Lynne Spencer

"Do you do hard money rehab loans for commercial properties?  If so, my client is reh…"

Lynne Spencer replied Aug 4, 2017 to Number One Private Lender now on Crepig

2 Aug 4, 2017
Reply by Lynne Spencer

"We can finance these, Don. Do you have a client  or do you need a loan? We can fina…"

Lynne Spencer replied Jun 6, 2017 to Portfolio of Gas Stations in New Jersey Available

2 Jun 7, 2017
Reply by rodrigo santana

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service