Sossi Crilly, Crepig Adviser's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"So join this group Lynne and become involved in the group.  "

Sossi Crilly, Crepig Adviser replied Mar 26, 2012 to New York Group Started on CREPIG

8 Jan 26, 2018
Reply by Lynne Spencer

"Hello Danielle, I will share this with my investor and account.  Thanks for the post…"

Sossi Crilly, Crepig Adviser replied Aug 22, 2011 to To All Southern CA and Las Vegas, NV Brokers - Properties Wanted

1 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Sossi Crilly, Crepig Adviser

"Mark, This is the reason the email went out to the membership. We are trying to weed…"

Sossi Crilly, Crepig Adviser replied Aug 21, 2011 to Is this site for experienced people only?

13 Aug 11, 2017
Reply by Winston Rowe

"Hello Paul,. Please move your post under Finance... This is under Deals in the Forum…"

Sossi Crilly, Crepig Adviser replied Aug 16, 2011 to Great Multifamily Financing

1 Aug 16, 2011

"Wonderful introduction Amanda.  Its great having you here with us!"

Sossi Crilly, Crepig Adviser replied Jul 15, 2011 to Innovative Property Management Firm

1 Jul 15, 2011

"Ditto Bob.  "

Sossi Crilly, Crepig Adviser replied May 8, 2011 to Osama bin Laden Death improved loan rates

3 May 8, 2011

"Great call. Thank you,"

Sossi Crilly, Crepig Adviser replied Feb 2, 2011 to CREPIG Founders LIVE on BlogTalk Radio Today at 12 Noon PST

1 Feb 2, 2011

"James, I am a VP of Business Development with Ticor Title in Southern California. We…"

Sossi Crilly, Crepig Adviser replied Dec 29, 2010 to Serious Investor Looking To Build Team

21 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by James Balter

"You're the best."

Sossi Crilly, Crepig Adviser replied May 7, 2010 to Ning / CREPIG Issues

15 May 8, 2010
Reply by JW Najarian

"Rex, I was thrown by the SFR... But if you are transacting true bulk tape and succe…"

Sossi Crilly, Crepig Adviser replied Mar 4, 2010 to SFR Buyers

5 Mar 4, 2010

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service