anthony Lewis's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi there Looks Like a great place to retire I looked at the site when you say 50 vil…"

anthony Lewis replied Dec 4, 2010 to 50 ocean front villas for sale in Bulk in one of the most beautiful island in the world

1 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by anthony Lewis

"Hi there I got a three phase loan I need on a 70 million dollar apartment complex th…"

anthony Lewis replied Dec 4, 2010 to Debt/Equity are available for high-profile development projects worldwide

2 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by anthony Lewis

"I have no problems with your interest rates and points as long as you can perform. I…"

anthony Lewis replied Dec 3, 2010 to Hard Money Lender Needed ASAP for 4-6 mill against all my collateral Bridge loan

6 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Phillip Walker

"I am looking for a hard money loan against these assets let me know if you can help.…"

anthony Lewis replied Dec 3, 2010 to Seeking funding, equity partners for the acquisition and turnaround of a distressed multi-family opportunity in Texas. IRR 37% secured by 1st lien for a 65% LTV of after completion value.

3 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by anthony Lewis

"I think you should look up the comments I have left about your company and my dealin…"

anthony Lewis replied Dec 3, 2010 to Hard Money Lender Needed ASAP for 4-6 mill against all my collateral Bridge loan

6 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Phillip Walker

"I just looked up your Windfall company now that's a professional website I am tired…"

anthony Lewis replied Dec 3, 2010 to How To Fix The Economy In 3 Easy Steps

10 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Richard Norton

"You Know I agree with you. I am not Knocking people over 50 working it sure beats st…"

anthony Lewis replied Dec 3, 2010 to How To Fix The Economy In 3 Easy Steps

10 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Richard Norton

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2022   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service