Jeboria Taylor's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Please send me info on your programs. jeboria@soundequitysolutions.com"

Jeboria Taylor replied Aug 27, 2011 to Lease of Funds / Verification of Deposit

2 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Jeboria Taylor

"Hello Joe, This project looks promising. I'm sending you an email to provide you wit…"

Jeboria Taylor replied Aug 27, 2011 to funding needed for top performer

3 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Smith Ford

"Hello Allan, I'd like to throw my hat into the ring and see if I may be of assistanc…"

Jeboria Taylor replied Aug 27, 2011 to PRIVATE LENDER WANTED UP TO $500K FOR SMALL APARTMENT PROJECT

7 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by stewart bishr

"Hello Bonnie, I source loans for a boutique private equity firm, which has an excel…"

Jeboria Taylor replied Nov 8, 2010 to Looking for Funding on CASH FLOWING Commercial, fast closings.

3 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Rabaut

"Hello Cher, That's strange...as I received several applications today... Just to d…"

Jeboria Taylor replied Sep 27, 2010 to SUPER Small Mortgage Mixed Use

3 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Jeboria Taylor

"Hello Cher, Here's the parameters of a small balance commercial loan product I have…"

Jeboria Taylor replied Sep 27, 2010 to SUPER Small Mortgage Mixed Use

3 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Jeboria Taylor

"Hello Darrell, I source loans for a boutique private equity firm who has a bridge c…"

Jeboria Taylor replied Sep 11, 2010 to Need a $2.8MM hard money loan, can anyone help?

7 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Pavel Grey

"Hello Alla, I source loans for a boutique private equity firm who is a direct lende…"

Jeboria Taylor replied Aug 20, 2010 to St. Augustine development seeks a $7 Million loan to complete infrastructure improvements, amenities, and purchase a discounted loan from existing lender.

5 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by anthony Lewis

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2022   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service