FORUM (6,532)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are you on Twitter? Get 19,530 new twitter followers in 30 days?

Hey check this out... I just found this site that shows you a way of getting 1000's of new followers on twitter, I just started using it m…

Started by JW Najarian

0 Apr 24, 2009

Member of the Week

Sandra Jarvis Although Sandra just joined us I picked her this week because of her head shot. Yes she is an attractive person, but that is…

Started by JW Najarian

1 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Sossi Crilly, Crepig Adviser

CREPIG SURVEY - Very Short and we Need your Feedback

CREPIG is getting ready to really tighten up the site to make it more professional, safe and usable. We want your input before we make any…

Started by JW Najarian

0 Apr 20, 2009

Operational 5* resort in Maldives for sale

Operational 5* resort with 100 rooms for immediate outright sale at very attractive asking price. Property is almost new, has more than 30y…

Started by David Kotthoff

0 Apr 13, 2009

3 acres Prime Land located within a highly successful Business Park for sale - Outer Ring Road, Bangalore

3 Acres of land (Industrial hi-tech zone) located in the IT/ITeS corridor of Bangalore. The land is located within a highly successful IT p…

Started by Fahim Saleem

0 Apr 13, 2009

Carbonite Automated File Backup System

Carbonite Backup Service   FREE TRIAL This is the program I use. Hello this is JW Najarian and I am the Founder of Commercial Real Estate P…

Started by JW Najarian

0 Apr 10, 2009

For Sale: 128 acres in central mexico world famous tourist and high-net worth retreat city

I have a client in Mexico with 128 acres in Central Mexico that is for sale in a perfect location for a luxury boutique hotel or hotel with…

Started by nathan c whitington

0 Apr 10, 2009

CREPIG New Look and Feel + Announcements

NEW LOOK Hello CREPIG Members we have updated CREPIG with new look and feel. If you haven't been back in awhile we would love to get your…

Started by JW Najarian

3 Apr 9, 2009

WHAT YOUR PROFILE SAYS ABOUT YOU!

Since CREPIG is still in its relative infancy, and growing rapidly we are hoping that members, will help the site flourish, by contributing…

Started by Sossi Crilly, Crepig Adviser

0 Mar 31, 2009

If You Are An Open Networker and Want to Find the Easiest and Fasted way to Build HUGE Connections READ ON

If you are an Open Networker than this is what you have been waiting for!! NUWorldwide is starting it's list of Premium Open Networkers. I…

Started by JW Najarian

0 Mar 25, 2009

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2021   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service