FORUM (6,245)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking Real Estate Attorney in Houston

I am seeking a real estate attorney in the Houston, Texas area that is experienced in working with the formation of legal entities for inve…

Started by Antonio Wood

0 May 28, 2009

Just Listed : Commerical Office Building with Storage Philadelphia 219,900.00

Commerical Building in the Mayfair Area 2500+- Sq Ft. Just Rehabbed five offices with kitchen and bath. Call for Details And Pic. Christ…

Started by christon cuspud

0 May 27, 2009

INVESTORS FOR HARD MONEY LENDER IN GREATER CHARLOTTE NC AREA

I have a local lender in the Charlotte Area. He has recently funded a relatively small deal for me, but performed nonetheless. He is lookin…

Started by Pete Heaslet

0 May 27, 2009

Mexico Lending

I have about 6 residential and commercial hard money deals, but most of the lenders that I am familiar with do not like Mexico at this time…

Started by Pete Heaslet

0 May 27, 2009

Hard Money Lenders WITHOUT big out of pocket upfront requirements

I have been coming across a good number of hard money (commercial and residential) deals recently. However, the borrowers are simply not in…

Started by Pete Heaslet

0 May 27, 2009

Maine Land Banking Investments:

No Maintainace, Low Taxes:Waterfront, Farmland, Wooded, Recreational, and much more. Prices lowest in over 20 years. Some large landowners…

Started by Carolyn Fish

0 May 27, 2009

28 Units - Central Ohio

Attached is the brochure for Brookridge Apartments in central OH. A great investment property for the beginner. Jerry Hall, CCIM jerry.hall…

Started by Jerry Hall

0 May 27, 2009

CREPIG Forum Now Reaches Over 8000!

This CREPIG Forum now reaches over 5000 members of LinkedIn and 3000 @CREPIGSITE members on Twitter as well as this website. ·        You…

Started by JW Najarian

0 May 26, 2009

glass-inspiration decorativ laminated glass

I'm looking for architects and designers they want to use glass-inspiration in their projects. Please visit our web site and be inspired! w…

Started by Richard Feuerhuber

0 May 23, 2009

Search for Investment Opportunities on Florida's Gulf Coast

FGCAR's Website is open to the public. Search for the investment opportunity that best meets your needs. Florida Gulfcoast Association of R…

Started by Dana Koay

0 May 21, 2009

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service