Network,Find Opportunities,Find Funding, Promote Events and Services
About this event
This is the new 2009 version that will be part of the support for the new LEED EB exam that is due out around spring 2009. This workshop is intended for building owners, operators and maintenance professionals involved in implementing the LEED for Existing Buildings: Operations & Maintenance. It walks through the phases of a typical project, using case examples and implementation strategies throughout to reinforce learning and encourage students to apply knowledge to real-life situations.
Familiarity with both the LEED Rating System and LEED Reference Guide for Existing Buildings: Operations & Maintenance a must. This is a 300-level course--this is not an introductory course.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Communicate the purpose and benefits of the LEED for Existing Buildings: Operations & Maintenance Rating System
• Successfully develop and implement a plan for LEED certification and recertification
• Facilitate the LEED process with all stakeholders
• Utilize the tools available to support LEED implementation and documentation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Building industry professionals seeking to increase their understanding of the LEED for Existing Buildings: Operations & Maintenance Rating System and green building strategies, benefits and resources.
• Architects • Designers • Consultants • Owners • Engineers • Facility Managers • Contractors •Manufacturers
USGBC National Member: $345
Non-member (USGBC Northern CA Chapter members are not eligible for this discount): $445
USGBC National Member: $375
Non-member (USGBC Northern CA Chapter members are not eligible for this discount): $495
Student (Full-time students only):
$150 (limited availability)