Network,Find Opportunities,Find Funding, Promote Events and Services
Time: October 24, 2010 to October 26, 2010
Location: JW Marriott Buckhead - Atlanta
Street: 3300 Lenox Road
City/Town: Atlanta, Georgia 30326 USA
Website or Map: http://www.crittendenrealesta…
Event Type: conference
Organized By: JW Najarian
Latest Activity: Aug 17, 2010
The 2010 Crittenden Real Estate Finance Conference will take place October 24-26, at the JW Marriott Buckhead in Atlanta. Make your plans today to join hundreds of commercial real estate professionals at this exceptional deal making event.
Session Topics Include
• Negotiating Joint Venture Agreements
• Fund Raising 101: The Basics
• Changing Capital Markets
• Development Opportunities in Today's Challenging Market
• Where is the Residential Market Heading?
• The New Cycle Begins
• Distressed Assets - Meet the Buyers
• Medical Office 101: Valuing, Operating and Financing MOBs
• Federal Regulatory Reform: Implications for the Real Estate Industry
• Navigating Loan Enforcement, Workouts, and the Foreclosure Minefield: A Roadmap to Success
• How To Make Money In Real Estate Today
• What Money Making Opportunities are Available in the Current Distressed Market?
• Financing Multifamily Property in a Troubled Economy
• Funding the Hotel Industry
• Dollars for Difficult Development - How to be Successful
• Reinvention: Adaptation = Survival
• The Future of Affordable Housing
• Traditional Logic Doesn't Always Apply in Today's Hotel World
The conference agenda, speakers and sessions are now available online. Visit the conference website for details, www.CrittendenRealEstateFinance.com.