David Baker, Commercial / Industrial , CA. License #01434714
David Baker is a licensed California real estate broker with twenty-plus years of experience covering many facets of the real estate industry with favorable property owner, broker, and client relationships throughout California and the United States. David specializes in the Southern California Industrial and commercial sectors with clients raging from office, or distribution-warehouse facilities to light manufacturing or retail locations. He has previously managed and owned his own company and Business Opportunity firm as well as held senior corporate positions within the Real Estate industry. Having been directly or indirectly involved with hundreds of transactions, David has a solid knowledge of all types of commercial and industrial opportunities and possesses skills in recognizing market conditions in real estate as well as building relationships with clients, peers, and brokers. David has extensive knowledge of all types of commercial and income producing real estate and possesses skills in small and medium transactions from existing real estate leasing and sales, to ground-up development, to “build-to-suit” for his clients, and franchisors. David also works closely with professional associates that specialize in 1031 tax exchanges to “cost segregation” and financial services / equity partner participation.
David graduated with a Bachelor of Science Degree from the School of Business Administration with a degree in Marketing from the University of Central Florida. He has held a Real Estate license in Florida and is currently licensed in California and Illinois. He also is an active member of the AIR (Association of Industrial Realtors), Southern California Institute, and the Garden Grove Chamber of Commerce. David is married with 3 grown college educated children and enjoys outdoor sports - tennis, golf, and serves as a musician in his church worship team.
Which Best Describes You? (Pick All That Apply)
Commercial Broker, Commercial Agent, SF Broker, Professional
What Do You Need
Sellers, buyers, tenants, investors
What Do You Offer
• FOR SALE : Marketing industrial and commercial buildings for Principals / Owners
• ACQUISITIONS: Locating and identifying specific commercial properties for clients
• TENANT REPRESENTATION: Exclusive representation for clients searches for leasing space for warehouse, industrial, manufacturing, office, retail, land, etc.
• BUYER BROKERAGE: Exclusively assisting clients in their efforts regarding opportunity analysis and negotiations - representing Buyers interest in a purchase
• INVESTMENTS: Matching investors and properties together for asset management
• SITE LOCATION: Assisting clients in finding land to develop / build-out / or locate a franchise business opportunity within the Southern California marketplace
• 1031 TAX EXCHANGES: Work with property owners that have a tax liability and want to manage their capital gains through a deferred tax exchange of real property
• LEASING: Assisting Owners in leasing their property to users for maximum rent values with municipal approval and permitted uses
• PROPERTY VALUATIONS: Work with clients to determine their optimum market values and lease rates without obligation to transfer title or vacate
• FINANCING: Assist clients with their sources for financing or borrowing needs
• CONSULTING: Provide counseling and guidance for clients regarding commercial & industrial properties, projects, City zoning & uses, and facility floorplans, market analysis, etc.
• TIC’s & LAND TRUST: Provide counseling and guidance for clients that want privacy and hold title that is not public record. Also, facilitate exit strategies for Owner’s who wish to eliminate or defer the capital gains taxes without purchasing again