We offer business loan Funding to startups,individuals,entrepreneurs,companies e.t.c

We offer business loan Funding to startups,individuals,entrepreneurs,companies and in the form of companies loans,startup funds,debt consolation funds
through the ranges listed
Personal Business Funding
Collections Funding
Construction Funding
Companies Funding
Multiple Business Funding
Financing
Mechanics loans
Non-Compete Covenants and Non-Disclosure Funding
Securities Matters
Shareholder or Partnership Funding
Unfair Business Funding

contact email: email: taicc.29@gmail.com

--
Regards,

Mrs. Farida Ahmed

Loan Administrator

Taic.com

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mrs. Farida Ahmed

Please get in contact with me as soon as you can, as I have several clients in need of funding, that has injected funds into the projects and are able to bring funds to the table.

Michael E Williams

I am direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider.

Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1M to $5B . The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. Contact me and i will furnish you with details.

They deal with issuing of instruments such as Bank Guarantee and Standby letters of credit also Letters of credit. I only want serious buyers then i will put you in touch with the provider directly.

- Bank Guarantee (BG)
- Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
- Direct Line of Credit (DLC)
- Medium Term Note (MTN)
- Letter of Credit (LC)
I will be glad to share with you our working procedures.
Contact...bgsblc.syed@gmail.com
Skype....bgsblc.syed

Please provide contact information so we can talk.

Michael E Williams

Need a personal/seed loan of $20,000.00 to initiate a profitable AirBnB business.

Please, advise

Sammie Ola

Sammie

Give me a call,and lets talk about your project.

Michael E Williams

RSS

"How to Acquire 1,000 Apartment Units in the Next Five Years and Never Work for the Man Again!"

10% Discount for CREPIG

Become a Sponsor

Lane Guide

Don't Be a Middle Man, Become Direct to Bank Get 15% off. Use Coupon Code CREPIG

FOLLOW US

© 2017   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service