Apex Golf is going to buy ten courses over the next five years.  If anyone spots a course for sale or a note opportunity, we would like to see the information and potentially make a play.  The principals of Apex have built, managed and operated over 500 courses for twenty years and also have 25 plus years of real estate experience.  If you spot something, let's do a deal.

Jim 713-254-6894 or jhearn@hpapts.com

Views: 104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Jim,

It's me again. I have a source that I have previously worked with. She is direct with banks and private sellers of golf courses and she is aware of off-market golf courses. Please provide me with some additional buying criteria for your group. I spoke with her and she wants to have a conference call with you to better understand what is it that your group is looking for. Please let me know what time would be good for you to join us on a conference call.

Thank You
Sanjay Kumar
Hello Jim,

Is there a preferred region, state or city that you are interested in? Are you looking for public or private courses for conversion? Please send any info you can.

Thanks,
Danny Wong
· Golf Course
· A professional setting banquet hall for max. 300 people capacity
· Large patio for special events
· Pro-Golfer Shop
· Grill Room
· Lounge
* 30 miles from Manhattan
$20MM

Adjacent site also available for development into Hotel / Conf center

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service