USA Commercial Income Producing Properties / Companies needed for our Buyers

USA COMMERCIAL INCOME PRODUCING PROPERTIES / COMPANIES needed  for our BUYERS:  Please note BUYERS!  We have several large corporate buyers in the purchasing mode.   Off Market or Quietly / Privately Marketed Assets preferred.  Principals or Direct Brokers, who are willing to Share Commissions with us, need only reply please.  No maximum size or price.  For further info as to kind of assets of interest please send private email to broker@wynndcorp.com.  David Wynn, Broker.  

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I sent you email.  Best, TJ

5 Star Hotel 50% off, Off Market.Southern Calif. buy the Water

This is the whole package which includes the golf course, 5 star hotel, and land that has been approved to build 200 villas, totaling over 600 acres. Please view the attachment which includes many of the amenities.  The bank's asking price is $275M.  The BPO lists the value of this unique property as $500M-$550M.

For more detailed information please submit  Buyer's BIO. Buyer rep can speak with the Seller rep then determine the best connection for the Buyer and Seller Mandate to have a conference at which time the Buyer should be prepared to present a POF. 
  More information is available for serious buyers.
 Please add  3% fees to the asking price.

Hello David,

I'm Shawn Pearl and I can bring you some off-market business and work with you guys, my contact information is below. Thanks and I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Shawn K. Pearl
CEO
SFA---Specialty Funding & Associates
Office: 225.372.9780
Hours: 9:00am-9:00pm Mon-Sat
206.203.3177 Voice Mail/E-Fax

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service