Need dormant manufacturing property! This includes assets, property, equipment, land etc.

Buyer ready to complete immediate purchase / sale of dormant underutilized property. Buyer will quickly initiate demolition and related environmental remediation in order to capture the scrap and equipment value that may be de-valuing through on-going lack of utilization.

Ross Holland
rosstheboss102@sbcglobal.net

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ross...is your buyer interested in Arkansas??
Liz,

No states are excluded at this time. Please submit as much of the project details you have.
Thanks!
Liz,

Just a followup. This group is interested in multi acre, multi million sq ft facilities in all 50 states as well as some provinces of Canada and Mexico. The cost threshold is directly proportionate to the asset, scrap, re-lease opportunity. I have more specifics forthcoming and I will follow up with you.
Ross - we have some properties in North Carolina that would interest you. what is your contact information?
Thanks for the reply and friend invite.
Please submit project details to: rosstheboss102@sbcglobal.net 713-723-0646. This group really likes power plants, metal, paper manufacturing etc. This company specializes in:

1. Sell the dormant equipment (at the site and around the firm).
2. Liquidate anything that is not tied down (Cash is Queen / King).
3. Wreck that Tax eating building and scrap the metal!
4. Get rid of the environmental liability, it is not getting cheaper!
5. Donate assets
6. Out right sell the property (dump all costs today).

Sir,

We offer bank instruments on lease but not direct funding. These bank instruments can be in the form of Bank Guarantee (BG) or Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) as well as PBs, LCs, DLC et al. Our bank instruments can be monetized with a Lender or Funding or can be used as a Collateral for Loans as well as for all kinds of Trade, Commodity trading and others.

Also these instruments can be put in PPP, etc. Please do let me know of your willingness to proceed and I will be glad to share with you our working procedures.
Contact...bgsblc.syed@gmail.com
Skype....bgsblc.syed

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2020   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service