SEEKING DIRECT INVESTORS - SELLERS & BUYERS - Hedge Funds, Insurance companies.

Our national company Viele REO & Property Management, LLC is seeking to network with direct investors both sellers and buyers of NPN's, bulk REO's, hedge fund companies, insurance companies, PMI companies, etc,   We are a NATIONAL ASSET MANAGEMENT COMPANY.  Our services allows the investors and clients that we network with or partner with, to consentrate working on obtaining more business without worrying about the details of processing administrative duties, evaluations or property management.

We also perform consulting services with a Mutual NDNC agreement.

Please visit our website @ WWW.VIELEREOPM.COM

734-657-4340

Views: 206

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shoot me an email with your contact info
rpunch@rpnotesolutions.com

Thanks
Ron
Hi Rondy,

My number is 734-657-4340. I'm looking for direct sellers or buyer for all types of NPN's for commercial and residential properties. We also have a referral service and handle property management; such as.

Evictions
Debris Removal
Rekeys
BPO's, evaluations
All property maintenance.

Thanks,
Francine
We buy Texas sfr at 50% of BPO to $10M. Not interested in properties with a market value below $100K.
asmith@VLMCInc.com
817 689 0975
Alan
I am a RE Broker -- Direcdt agemt to two different investment grooups looking to purchase npn's in NY, NJ and CT. $1MM - $40MM. No bulk or portfolio -- must be able to cherry pick. Also looking for REO and distressed commercial properties NY NJ CT and Middle Atlantic States $1MM - $40MM. If retail should be multi tenant.
Hello i am in San Diego, i am looking for Reo's in San Diego and Orange County, also npn's, let me know your protocol, i am direct to buyer. we can move fast. ahuageequity@live.com Edgar.
Greetings Francine,

I have access to several Hedge funds that would like to JV with borrower of national and international properties. They prefer Hotels, Motels, Hospitals and office complexes. Let me know if I can be of any help.

gwmead@gmail.com

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service