We are facilitator to an Investor & projects financier/lender who provide funding for viable projects/Business in form of Debt finance at an interest rate of 2.5%, 3% 4.7% return on investment/loans with 2 years (24 Months Moratorium) before the commencement of loan repayment.
We are most interested in viable projects such as: Energy renewable projects, mining projects, Medical and Health care projects, Real estate projects, start-up projects, agricultural projects and business expansions in general.

We are financing private viable Projects up to the tune of 1 Billion Dollars ($1 Billion USD) on Roll & Extension R&E. Borrowers seeking funding for viable projects are to forward a comprehensive business plans to us for a review
For details contact us via our email:paasukematvejev@gmail.com

Regards
Paasuke Matvejev
Accredited Mandate
Telephone/Whatsapp +37257587016

Views: 189

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Sir PAASUKE MATVEJEV

Greetings

We express you our great thanks for your invitation on CREPIG and we'll be glad to cooperate each other in goal to realize win/win business.

We're acting as projects developers  for our customers and for whom we purchase funds and loan to enable them realize their viable projects.

Our projects customers are located within our country of MOROCCO and also located in EUROPE & GULF COUNTRIES;

We will mail you our enquiries no later than next monday i.e. MARCH 20th 

Faithfully yours

from

AZHODLING SARL 

Mr Med RACHID El MAADANI 

Ceo/Marketing 

Mobile:+212679864588 (whatsapp,imo,& imo & facetime-apple) 

KNCTR(+1)700 1122079 

azholdingld@gmail.com

azholdingltd@yahoo.com

ooVoo:azholdingltd 

Dear Rachid,

We received your mail and we will be glad to work with you. We wish to know, are you the direct borrower or borrowers loans facilitator. We are direct mandate to financier and we work for our commission. facilitator who refers borrower to us also received commission too on close of transaction.

You can reach me directly via my whatsapp number: +37257587016 for further details.

Regards

Paasuke Matvejev

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service