I am private lender and Investor, and can help you with your loan. Interested in funding good business plans, we render Construction funds, 100% JV Equity, Low Income Housing, Large-Scale Debt, Small Balance, DIP(Debtor in Possession), Apt. Equity Participation, Non Recourse for Multi Family & Assisted Living, Commercial Bridge/Hard Money, Mezzanine Programs, Income Producing Property, Commercial Land Development, Stock Loans as well as seed capital and Personal Loans. If you are registering as a broker, you will be paid commissions on any transaction completed for your clients. 
Email me robertfinlendinghouse@gmx.com
Regards,
Robert Dale

Views: 335

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robert Dale,

Experienced land developer has contract with national home builder to purchase all the improved lots. Need funds to finish engineering to obtain financing or fund whole project now - land acquisition and construction. My pockets are thin but negotiated large Earnest Money deposit from national builder to bolster 'skin in the game' Project is 64 acres, 152 lots, takedown of 4 years and location is suburb of Columbia, SC

Tom Rockwell

Springdale Development

tomrockwell09@gmail.com   330-612-5189 

Attachments:

Hello Robert, I have a $100M Development Project in Colorado which needs funding ?

Can you help?

I also have professionally prepared investment prospectus available upon request .

Regards,

Reggie McLeod

Affiliate Kellen Capital

reggie.mcleod@gmail.com

Bus 1 585 527 8151

Mobile 1 585 703 8151

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service