Private Fund Looking to Purchase Multifamily Distressed Notes 5m-100m

Private Fund looking to purchase multifamily distressed or defaulted notes nationwide 5m-100m. Term no more than 5 yrs, unless non-performing.

Views: 210

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a client you might be interested in he is selling a group of notes to multiple properties and does note want to deal with people that are not serious buyers. He will release full info with POF and LOI, if you want to take a look at the list please contact me.

Seller:  Bank Source
Portfolio:  $100M NPN's
Type:  Commercial
Protocol:  LOI and POF
BPO:  $0.65 on the dollar
Gulf States:  Houston, TX//Across Southern Louisiana//Coastal Region of Mississippi//
Central & South Alabama//Tampa Bay Metropolitian Area of Florida.
Hey Desmond,
I am direct to the Selling REP for this particular deal and she has other direct sources in case this is no longer available.  I look forward to
speaking with you.  My email is jdhorton@ymail.com.
Regards,

Jartarta

Hi Desmond, 

I believe I can provide a solution for your private fund!  Our firm is currently sourcing multiple distressed notes from a Nationwide Mortgage Lender.  We will be receiving a weekly list of inventory for purchase, and I would be happy to provide you with this list, if you are interested. 

Feel free to contact me at Molly@FirstPropertiesNY.com to inquire further.  I look forward to hearing from you!

What areas are you looking to purchase these assets?

I am next to a seller rep who has MFU notes available in DFW, Texas

Please email me for details at normansutton1269@gmail.com

Desmond, give me a call, Dru 702-997-8970, I have an $11M NPN MF tape

Hello Desmond, I have a tape of Florida notes for sale. Please email me at terry_lance@hotmail.com.  Thanks

My name is Terry McCoy

Mr. Primus:

Please send me a email with your contact information. My email is at jbalter@lonestarprivatecapital.com. I can help you in this area and through our lending division, we can also help with funding your deals.

I will see what my note Asset Company has in our inventory

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service