I am looking for Off Market Deals.
I represent 2 private funds. In total capital is about $1.8B looking to make acquisition on off-market basis for Q4. Two conditions must be met;
(1) They prefer, only unlisted assets be sourced, and (2) You must be direct with the sellers on.
Here are the details:
* Grocery-anchored, Shopping centers and or /Big Box Centers/ (Value add, Core or Stabilized)
* Select major MSAs only (Primary MSAs (Top 100)
* Strong Regional or National Credit Tenants(Exc Value Add.)
* Anchors have strong sales, reasonable health ratios
* Deal size: Minimum size $15M (Fund I); $20M (Fund II)
*Would consider Individual deals and/or portfolios
The Second group is looking for investment grade net lease assets. Single Tenant, Industrial, Retail or Office. (Prefer unlisted Assets, individual or portfolio)
*They need to acquire at least 800M in assets by Dec 1st.
* Require at least 10 years remaining on the lease and investment grade credit (BBB- or higher).
* It must be at least 7 cap or higher.
* The transactions are always all cash, fast closing in 30 days from PSA execution and will not require an executive committee process.
* Acquire assets in ALL markets, and do not have demographic or tenant performance requirements (store sales, etc. not required).
* Most of the assets are purchased site unseen.
I’d love to connect this or next week to discuss any potential deals we could acquire or dispose.