No Risk,No UP Front Fees,We Will Help Fund All Your Commercial Projects.USA,Canada,Carib,Europe....

Do you have a great project? Are you getting worried and frustrated? We can help fund your acquisition and development, commercial, residential and retail projects. From $1 million to $100 billion, we have competitive rate and fast closings. Never an upfront fee to review your project,approval in 24 hrs in most cases.

Motels,Hotels,Apartments,Mixed Use,Resorts,Nursing Homes,Senior Apartments,Assisted Living Facilities,Nursing Homes,Hospitals,Land,Shopping Centers,Truck Stops,Office Buildings,Automobile,Dealerships,Day Care Centers,Golf Courses,C-Stores,Manufacturing Facilities,Movie Theaters,Shopping Malls..ect......Send your Exec Summary  to see if your project is fundable.

Please contact me for more details information...

Views: 525

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

car wash/lube in Pa. need $900,000 is this something you can do?

Kevin

555carwash@gmail.com

732-310-1360

Attachments:

Hello Edzer, could provide a bit more information on this, as well as let me know if you can fund projects in the UK and or Sub-Saharan Africa….Cheers, Ogechi

Edzar,

Need your email address as well as info on your company. We are the principles and have a world class project on the west coast of the United States.

Mike Strand

capitalnewport@gmail.com

I have a clinet in Mi who owns a cemetery property, existing first of $1.2 million, seeking refy for $1.5 million (50% LTV) to fund construction of second mausoleum on the poperty, very strong cash flow, property family owned since the 1960's, reply to george@finsolamerica.com

Can you contact me please I have the best Venture of this Millennium.

frans van zyl

Hi Edzer can you send me your email adress please Frans    264814067173@mtcmobile.com.na

Hello Edzer,

Please send me information on your program to stonecreekfs@yahoo.com

We are negotiating a few different deals for Self Storage and Apartments in North Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia.  Please send me your contact information so my parterns and I can learn more about your finance program.

Thank you,

Bob Cook

Guident Enterprises, LLC

301-466-4312

Guident@verizon.net

I am looking for funding for a portfolio of single family homes - total is less than 1M, and purchase them using an LLC - all from one seller.  Can you tell me if this would be considered, what your website or email is to submit an application, the costs and an example of a good Executive Summary.  I have not purchased property in the U.S. before.  Contact me at:  info@ezproperties.ca

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service