I am an investor and looking to buy two investment properties. Looking to get NNN, between $1.5M - $4M range, preferably 6% CAP and higher.
Will also entertain fast food like Taco Bell, Arby's, Hardee's, Dunkin Donuts or Autozones kind of deals. Let me know

Views: 137

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What is your contact information? I can be reached at haggertyhill@embarqmail.com or 973-819-0556. Can you provide POF or LOI?

Amy Haggerty

Joshua,i have 2 great selling sources on NNN properties,one of the sellers has 4 new Dollar Generals in TN,and then the other has Wendy's that are new in Colorado with good cap rates,if interested or would like for me to source product for you,then contact me at: donmoneybiz@gmail.com and provide your buying criteria.

Also,are you the direct Buyer or Buyers rep?

Thank you,

Don Carter

E-mail:donmoneybiz@gmail.com

Would Medical Office buildings that are cash flowing work for you? we do JV deals ?and a pretty good assortment of product. 

contact me at paulhconstruction@yahoo.com 

If this request is still in effect, contact reggie@michaellewisgroup.com.  Web site http://michaellewisgroup.com, as you can see NNN is what we do.  Hope to hear from you.

Reggie Truss

The Michael Lewis Group

A Veteran Owned Company

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service