Many of you may know that CREPIG is run on the Ning platform.  Many of you probably do not know and could care less.

So why am I mentioning Ning?  Recently Ning has made a major market uproar with the news that they will no longer be providing free networks.  This has made many groups leave Ning and many group members leave groups, with the misunderstanding that they will be charged to be a member of any Ning group.

Members will not be charged by Ning.  Only site owners like myself.  We are already paying for the service so CREPIG is in no danger of going away.  My costs will increase and that is OK as CREPIG makes it's money via advertising.  As CREPIG is growing at rates higher than projected, we feel there should be no issue with finding sponsors that wish to offer their services to our users.

Some may wonder if we are thinking or working on other alternatives to Ning.  We are, but that will not effect you, the member any time soon.

If we do move from Ning, it will be to a more robust and feature rich platform, not a cheaper one.  CREPIG's mantra is to "Provide Massive Value to Members" not "How Cheap can we be".

Hope that answers any questions.  Comment below if you have other questions or concerns.

Kindest Regards,

JW Najarian

CREPIG Founder

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You're the best.
Thank you for keeping us in the loop and for looking out for us as well. I have been telling my contacts on lther sites to come over.
If everyone would invite just two associates we would have one powerful site. I thank you and appreciate your kind words.

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2020   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service