I have a client who is looking for bulk REO's 200mil minimum. Ready to sell strong ability to close in a timely manner and quality properties. Must be real will proof up for quality seller.

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What area are you looking for? Region/ State? SFR or mix? Email me direct at:  investsmart@mrinvestgrp.com

Ryan please contact me I am the seller rep for the product your client is looking for. No chains, this is genuine product.

Scott Foy (815) 463-8912    sf823@sbcglobal.net

Hi Mario I have a tape for CA, LOS ANGELES COUNTY 514 SFR s their is a buyer who wants to take it down but he is out of the country so its going to be first come first served on this one if your buyers our interested contact me and lets get it done, time is of the essence.

Today Is A Gift....

All the best,

Vaughn Gainey
Lifestyle Acquisitions LLC.
201-200-1109
201 -2005505
lifestyleacquisitions@verizon.net

www.thereipropertyexchange.com
If this will be a principal to principal transaction I have a hedge fund that has 91 REO's for sale, make offer.
Chris, pls call or email. I'm direct to my clients. thx

My email is cjohns2@nycap.rr.com.  If your buyer has an interest in the 91 REO's you must have them on the

phone the hedge fund will begin the vetting process.  Real buyers/sellers are very familiar with this because this

is the only way the note business is done.   With respect to $200M portfolios there are none laying arround, not

real ones anyway, the top five banks don't even send listed investors that dollar amount.

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service