January Promotion: JV 100% Financing Program For 4 Unit Multi-Families

We're offering a January promotion for investors looking to fix/flip 4 unit multi-families.

This program is for investors with limited funds and looking for a partner.  

Profit share split for new investors is normally 40% (lender split) for our joint venture fix/flip program, but for the month of January we're cutting our profit share in half!  

That's right, for the month of January profit share will be 20% for the lender and 80% for investors. Many joint venture program splits are normally 50/50. 

We will fund 100% of purchase, rehab, points, closing costs & I/O monthly payments. Purchase and rehab up to 70% ARV.  

Financing Details: 

1.     No Minimum loan amount up to $2,000,000 
2.     12%   Interest Rate 
3.     Up to 70% ARV  
4.     No monthly payment 
5.     Up to a 12 Month Term 
6.     No PPP 
7.     Business Entity Borrowers Only  
8.     Money out of pocket - less than $1,000. 
9.     No minimum credit score (However, credit will be pulled.)   Credit report should not have recent foreclosures and tax liens.

10. Light Doc (No Tax Returns, No Bank Statements, No Cash Reserves Needed)

The important thing to remember about this program is the property purchase  price and rehab costs needs to be at 70% ARV or lower.  

To pursue JV financing you must have a property ready to purchase. P
lease complete our submission, if you do: 
www.morlinoandlathea.com/financingsubmission-100_JV.pdf then email it to us.  

After we receive your submission It takes about 24-48 hours to let you know if your deal is accepted. If so, you will receive a term sheet with all details including a POFs letter.

Lathea Morris

https://www.morlinoandlathea.com/joint_venture.html

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

I'm interested investing multifamily homes in New Jersey. Are you still offering no money down and light doc's? If so please contact me. 

Regards,

Eric Radecki

Owner Ziproperties LLC

Norwalk, CT 06851

eric@ziproperties.com

www.ziproperties.com

(203) 674-9201

RSS

"How to Acquire 1,000 Apartment Units in the Next Five Years and Never Work for the Man Again!"

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service