I am new to commercial real estate. I was hoping to meet people and learn more about being a commercial real estate investor. This brings up a couple of questions...

1) I received an email stating that URLs will be checked to ensure that members of this website are legit businesses. Since I am just starting, I do not have a website. Is it the intent to only allow experienced people on this site?

2)Since I am new, I would appreciate any and all recommendations for getting started in commercial real estate investing. I have no experience in real estate investing. Any recommendations for courses of action, classes/courses, books, mentors is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sandy

Views: 181

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sandy,

Our Free eBook about real estate investing can help.

When you read this Free Book, Commercial Real Estate Finance by Winston Rowe & Ass... you will learn to analyze commercial real estate from an investment perspective.

This is NOT another get-rich-quick real estate fix & flip scheme. You will NOT be encouraged to sign up for conferences or clubs to learn a no-money-down investment strategy.

It will enable you to make the right decisions when it comes to commercial properties. After you have read this book, you will have a basic understanding for choosing a commercial property.

Winston Rowe & Associates

RSS

"How to Acquire 1,000 Apartment Units in the Next Five Years and Never Work for the Man Again!"

10% Discount for CREPIG

Become a Sponsor

Lane Guide

Don't Be a Middle Man, Become Direct to Bank Get 15% off. Use Coupon Code CREPIG

FOLLOW US

© 2017   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service