I need a Commerical Loan Officer Licensed in California

We have a apartment building that we need to refi in Los Angeles CA. I need a qualified loan officer or broker that is experienced in commercial mortgages as soon as possible.

SouthPointe Solutions, LLC

SouthPointeSolutions@charter.net

Jerry McKenzie

Views: 141

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sent you an email..Mark

Hello Jerry,

If you are still looking for financing on your commercial deal, consider Velocity Commercial Capital.  We do not review tax returns or verify employment.  We are no income no asset verification direct lenders.  web address, www.velocitycommercial.com

-David dbilandzija@velocitycommercial.com

Good Day,
I am Mr Pavel Grey a private loan lender/investor, who give out loan in a very low interest rate of 3%. We give out all kind  of loan like Educational loan, Business loan, home loan, Agricultural loan, Personal loan, Auto loan and other good reasons, I also give out loans from the rang of $5,000USD- $150,000,000.00USD at a 3% interest rate. Duration of 1- 20 years depending on the amount you need as loan.

We provide the following services:

• Money Lending
• Investment Opportunities
• Business Services

We are based in USA and UK, however, we are able to provide our service wherever needed. Get back to us for more information via:  lighthousefinanceltd@hotmail.com

Thanks
Mr Pavel Grey
Email contact: lighthousefinanceltd@hotmail.com

Note: Please send your reply to: lighthousefinanceltd@hotmail.com

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2020   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service