I am selling notes secured by commercial real estate nationwide.

You can typically buy a note for 25-60% of face value. Complete due diligence packages are available.
1 deal in Tucson was appraised at $5.8 million just before the auction and our client bought it for $850,000. The total FDIC pool is $2.5 trillion and growing. I have direct access to these notes and I’m looking for investors that want to take advantage of this incredible opportunity.

Views: 116

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Chuck,

I have a couple of investors interested in notes can you give me more information. lonniebritt@brittsellsrealestate.com
Thanks
Lonnie are you direct to the buyers

Howard Jackson
network1960@gmail.com
I sent info to your email address but it bounced. Here's a copy but i can't attach the NCND. Hi Friend, I have FDIC notes they have taken from troubled banks. These notes are first position notes that sell for a fraction of their par value. The borrower on the note usually has no idea the notes are being sold. Once you own the note you can continue to collect the payments or renegotiate the terms or principal. In the case of non performing notes you can foreclose or take a deed in lieu of foreclosure.
These notes are by far the best opportunity in commercial real estate now and for the next couple of years.
I get 20 to 50 new offerings every week or so. When I receive your signed confidentiality agreement I can put you on the email list to be notified of what comes available. When you see a property you are interested in I can provide you with a link to the original borrower files, deeds of trust, title insurance and exceptions plus hundreds of pages of information about the property and the borrower.
What else can I tell you?
I’ve attached an NCND agreement for you to sign and return. When I get it I can send you a list of properties available. email me at Chuck@ChuckDealMaker.com or fax it to me at 866-591-1514.

May i ask if you still have a couple of investors interested in notes

Hi my name is Howard jackson I work with buyers and sellers for REO's and NP Note's feel free to
call my office 1-309-588-4506 network1960@gmail.com

www.jtwwbc.com
call me please Howard Jackson office 1-309-588-4506 I have buyers and sellers
Hi Chuck,
If any of your investors need financing, have them go to ALFinancialLending.com/lendingparameters; there they can
find bridge financing for both note purchases and property acquisition.

Regards
Hurol Samuel
ALFinancialLending.com
it would be greatly appreciated if you give me a call.If Your direct to the source I would love to discuss with you
about the Reo's and notes we are direct to buyers and sellers thank you for your time
Howard Jackson.
Glad to call. what's your phone number? mine is 520-400-9811 Tucson AZ, Mountain Standard Time

I can send info via email if you' respond to my email Chuck@chuckdealmaker.com

Hi Friend, I have FDIC notes they have taken from troubled banks. These notes are first position notes that sell for a fraction of their par value. The borrower on the note usually has no idea the notes are being sold. Once you own the note you can continue to collect the payments or renegotiate the terms or principal. In the case of non performing notes you can foreclose or take a deed in lieu of foreclosure.
These notes are by far the best opportunity in commercial real estate now and for the next couple of years.
I get 20 to 50 new offerings every week or so. When I receive your signed confidentiality agreement I can put you on the email list to be notified of what comes available. When you see a property you are interested in I can provide you with a link to the original borrower files, deeds of trust, title insurance and exceptions plus hundreds of pages of information about the property and the borrower.
What else can I tell you?
I’ve attached an NCND agreement for you to sign and return. When I get it I can send you a list of properties available. email me at Chuck@ChuckDealMaker.com or fax it to me at 866-591-1514.
I'm sending an email with an attachment for your review. chuck
Chuck,

I have vetted and qualified accredited investors that are interested in Commercial NPN's. As long as you have direct access and existing relationship with the Sponsor i am interested in learning more. Please advise and thank you for your consideration.

Henry B. Torn
Income Property Advisor
Ideal Location Chicago Real Estate,LLC
Chicago
312 224 1733
reodealmakers@gmail.com

Do u still have these notes for sale? Can you acquire more? 

RSS

"How to Acquire 1,000 Apartment Units in the Next Five Years and Never Work for the Man Again!"

FOLLOW US

© 2018   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service