High Net Worth real estate investment funds looking to make principal investments

My Company represents several very high profile real estate  investment funds. We are looking to make principal investments in single family, residential and commercial multifamily properties…... both performing and non-performing assets.    

By having a small group of leading consultants worldwide, we can boast of an unsurpassed network of talented professionals that are second to none. Focusing on prime trophy icon assets is a critical component of our strategy; we effectively seek superior properties and capitalize on brand equity. The secret to our success is... "Going direct to the source," this allows our Buyers & Sellers to bypass the mundane bidding process and connect one on one for private negotiations within 72 hours.  We are a global networking system consisting of independent licensed experts qualified in their occupational field.

Our group of investors has a  buying pool with combined capital into the Billions.   IF YOU HAVE DIRECT ACCESS TO OFF MARKET REAL ESTATE,  I would like to discuss with you how we can use our resources to benefit each other.  If you are interested, please contact me via  telephone , or if it is easier for you, please feel free to email me.

PLEASE.......  YOU MUST BE THE DIRECT SELLER AND THE PROPERTY HAS TO BE OFF MARKET

BulkREOWarehouse.com

sam@bulkreowarehouse.com

Office:   901.473.9364

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Sam,

I have direct access to wide variety off-market product, but I am not direct to the seller of these assets.  Instead, I am direct to bank and/or financial instution's exclusive agent (seller rep). 

If this is acceptable to you, please send me an email at bessilver@yahoo.com and I will begin sending you portfolios that meet your criterion.

Best regards

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service