Great Deal in Manhattan - 18 Luxury Condo Units rented at market rates for sale in Manhattan for Approx 13 million. Book value almost 19 million.

Views: 188

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is this listed? No Broker and off Market I have a buyer.
I am the broker. This is direct from Sponsor/Owner

Hello Ron,

I have a few deals and they are all off market, I don't know if you can do a land deal and another one is in Dubai. Also the last one is in FL. We need a buyer for all three, if your interested please see my contact information below and I can also send you the package on the deals. Also do you have any buyers for a residential bulk package? Thanks and please advise:

1.  This is newly build Hotel in Dubai - franchise is open - Hotel Hilton is ready to grant Franchise -
Hotel Hilton Management is ready for the Management with Profit Guarantee - 
However, This is direct with me... As owner is willing to Sale it because they are not related with Hotel Business..
They have some businesses -- 
 Owner is willing to sale it in 100% Cash..
However, it is stated, that this is best opportunity as Dubai is best place for Hotel Business and ROI of 10 % is Good ROI as other Hotels are earning 6 - 7 % ROI from Hotel Business...
This is Best time for Hospitality Business due to Dubai Expo-2020 - Visitors are increasing day by day...
All 5 Stars Hotel occupancy rate is above 90% ... This is in Dubai only...
However, all depend on your investors and partners decisions... No Problem ! Asking price is $200m
2. The Land Lot. 3 plots of Land in the NBV. This one has a realtor Ms Frances  involved. She has agreed to 1 point on the deal. She has a strong buyer's list that we can utilize. The asking price for all 3 lots is $27m
3.This is a sweet condominium package. It's on the Water with 298 units. The asking price is $70m. The broker in control of this is Mr Harvey. He is asking 1.5points. We'll try to get him to 1 point. He constantly gets deals consistently. He's someone that I've had a business relationship with for a bit over a year. Let's utilize him too.
Shawn K. Pearl
If this mortgage is privately held and still available I may have buyers interested.

Carol
hiddenvalleycashflow@yahoo.com
The loan is held by a bank. But the loan can be paid off and new loan to owner
I am sorry, the buyers that I work with are looking for privately held mortgages.

Carol
Please
Send details, I have a client that might be interested but you have to dend to me first at least the most important figure of how much income and how much is the property Yields net

Thanks - Izi
Hi Howard,

Is this property still available? What asset class is it? What is the cap rate? Sqfootage. etc...?
We'd like to buy with equity play in it, we can make an all cash offer with no financial
contingencies if it fits our criteria.

Sincerely,
Jesse Arquero
512 388 3939
512 934 1177
email:meghacapital@gmail.com

Hello Jesse,

I'm Shawn Pearl and I just sent you an email from specialtyfundingasso@aol.com  to your personal email. I have a few deals that I would like for you to take a look at, we need a buyer thanks.

Shawn Pearl

Hi,

I am also looking for the same. Is this available to inquire about?

Are you a business owner? Real Estate investor?
Perhaps you need funds for your personal needs.
Worry no more, we have got you covered.
Our loan programs ranges from Real Estate Investment loans
including long term and short term loans for fix and flip projects,
buy and hold, commercial properties etc.
Our Business loan program is design to help start-ups,
grow your business, expand and asset purchases.
Need a Personal loan? Feel free to contact us.
Our rates are unbeatable, friendly, and processes are very swift and
time sensitive!
If you are a Broker no problem.
Whatsapps number: +1 (631) 857 8495
E-mail address:bobbyfinanceservice7@gmail.com

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2020   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service