For Sale: 128 acres in central mexico world famous tourist and high-net worth retreat city

I have a client in Mexico with 128 acres in Central Mexico that is for sale in a perfect location for a luxury boutique hotel or hotel with mix of retail, golf course or condos/townhomes. The property is located in a tourist area that also is place where the wealthy of Mexico (government and business people) have a second home and where people from all over the globe visit for the world famous thermal spa.

I have already talked to a multi-branded international hotel company and they are 100% on board to brand/manage a hotel in this location if I can find a buyer/developer for the property to work out a contract with them.

My company will give a 1% commission on the contract value if you bring a buyer that purchases the property.

I have an electronic package you can download, but first you must contact me to get the sign-in information and answer a few questions.

Saludos,

Nathan

Views: 28

Reply to This

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service