For Immediate Loans you can deposit 100% of Fees into Escrow

Greetings !We lend worldwide and the cash required as loan is available but it has been our practice lately that the borrower pay 30% of the fees as good faith prior to funding while the other 70% of fees will either be deposited at escrow to be disbursed at closing or rolled into the loan depending on what is most convenient for the borrower but we can discuss with our partner only if at least 15% of the good faith fee  is ready, that is the best we can lend .

Otherwise ,deposit 100% of the fees into escrow to be disburse at closing

Views: 17

Reply to This

"How to Acquire 1,000 Apartment Units in the Next Five Years and Never Work for the Man Again!"

10% Discount for CREPIG

Become a Sponsor

Lane Guide

Don't Be a Middle Man, Become Direct to Bank Get 15% off. Use Coupon Code CREPIG

FOLLOW US

© 2017   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service