Equity Investor for 100% Leased and Performing Commercial Property

Seeking an equity investor for an acquisition of a commercial property in California in a major city and location. Property is 100% leased and performing. Real estate group consists of several seasoned professionals. Can send overview if interested. Equity investment sought is approximately $2.7MM total but can be segmented into smaller subscriptions.

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please send me the information, I may have someone. my email is samfarnum@aol.com

Regards,
Sam
Wirt Financial & Leasing Services can provide up to 100% financing if there is sufficient equity in deal as well as a personal guarantee from the professionals.

We've helped clients throughout the United States with the "Equity Builder" program.

Here is a link to more information about how the program can help you fund your project. http://wirtleasing.com/equity_%20builder2.htm

Please send me information if you are interested after reading about our company. (efinnigan@wirtleasing.com)

Thanks!

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2020   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service