Their will be $Trillions of Dollars in Commercial Mortgage Refinancing coming due in the next few years.Our company,with $400Billion in allocations available from their private lenders,is expanding rapidly across the U.S.to take advantage of the paradigm shift and this huge market.

We are looking for quality highly self-motivated,entrepreneurial leaders(FT/PT) who are truly see the big picture and especailly those that can build sales teams for the funding centers we are in the process of establishing across the U.S.

Once a funding center is established,the company will pay for advertising to drive leads to the funding center.

Huge income potential!

No experience is necessary.Full training provided.No license is required. If you are very serious and interested in being a part of this innovative opportunity,then please submit your resume for consideration.

I will only be selecting certain select respondents to this posting,we are not looking nor need to accept any and everyone,only those that are committmed to putting forth the effort in order to maximize the results.

Submit resume to me at: dcarter@businessmailbox.com

Don

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Would like to know more...let me know...I 'friended' you..PM me back..M

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2020   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service