Direct Lenders/Investors needed for "Commitment Fees" Short-Term Loans

Hello fellow business professionals..

I’m looking for either Bridge Lenders or Investors that are willing and able to provide “Bridge Loans” for my Clients that need “Seed Capital” to pay for the Commitment Fees while engaging with my Main Lender, for large Development/Construction Projects, from $10M to $1B.

Here is a Sample Scenario of a typical transaction:

• Lender pre-approves a Project for Funding, based on the documentation provided.
  • Lender will fund these projects as follows: 50% Debt and 50% Equity
  • For example: A $100M Project will only need $50M in Debt, because the Lender will put $50M of his own cash into the project, leaving a $50M Balance left. This means that the Client doesn’t need a $100M Loan, but only a $50M Loan.
  • Now, the Client needs to obtain a $100M Instrument that will yield up to $65 M in Financing.
    • The Collateral Commitment Fee for this $100M Instrument is $4,800,000

Lender will require the Client to pay for the Commitment Fees of an SBLC that will be used as the main vehicle to generate the Funding of the Project.

This fee needed will vary, depending on the size of the Project.  Below is the Complete Price List of these SBLC’s from the Lender:

$25M Bank Instrument

Provides up to $15,000,000 in Project Financing

Collateral Commitment Fee: $1,200,000

Fee to Insure this $1,200,000 SBLC: $300,000 (Optional)

$50M Bank Instrument

Provides up to $30,000,000 in Project Financing

Collateral Commitment Fee: $2,400,000

Fee to Insure this $2,400,000 SBLC: $400,000 (Optional)

$75M Bank Instrument

Provides up to $45,000,000 in Project Financing

Collateral Commitment Fee: $3,600,000

Fee to Insure this $3,600,000 SBLC: $500,000 (Optional)

$100M Bank Instrument

Provides up to $65,000,000 in Project Financing

Collateral Commitment Fee: $4,800,000

Fee to Insure this $4,800,000 SBLC: $600,000 (Optional)

$250M Bank Instrument

Provides up to $175,000,000 in Project Financing

Collateral Commitment Fee: $12,000,000

Fee to Insure this $12,000,000 SBLC: $1,600,000 (Optional)

As you can see, the minimum Bridge Loan Amount that any given Client will need is $1.2M

This is where you will come in, if interested.

We will only provide you Clients that have been pre-approved for funding by the main take-out Lender.

You will be the Beneficiary of the Bank Instrument for whatever face value we engage into, Not the Client/Borrower.

The Main Lender will take your Bridge Loan out within 90-120 days, and you will have to return the Bank Instrument to the Main Lender, as he goes on with the funding of the project and you at that moment are out of the deal.

The Main Lender has closed several transactions already and has several more deals in escrow that will be closing within a few more weeks.

So, why am I looking for Bridge Lender/Investors?

Very simple! I have tons of Clients/Borrowers with great projects but lack the necessary funds to move forward with the process.

If you understand how Bank Instruments are used to fund projects and would like to assist my Clients with the Commitment Fees needed and make yourself anywhere from 10 to 25% on your money, please contact me ASAP to provide you with more information.

Once we talk, if all checks out ok, we can then set up a conference call with the Lender to go over the whole process..

My direct contact info is as follows:

Big Deals Consulting,LLC

German Chavez-President

San Diego, CA.

Office: (619)255-8453

ProjecFunding2012@Cox.net

http://bigdealsconsulting.com/

Skype ID: BigDeals07

Please, No Daisy Chains! Thanks!

Views: 287

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you email bounced, i cut and pasted your email.

did not work....

Sorry about that! I have no idea why it bounced! Please contact me at any of these e-mails:

Projectfunding2012@cox.net or Projectfundingnow@gmail.com

Or call me at (619)255-8453

I'm on Skype at: BigDeals07

Thanks!

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2020   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service