COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES FOR $.45/DOLLAR -- OR BETTER!!!

We are offering commercial properties for sale at $.45/dollar or better!! We thoroughly analyze 300+ properties per month. Only those that can be purchased for $.45/dollar or less, and meets our strick value added scrutinization, are offered for sale. Let us know the type of properties you are interested in purchasing. We will scan our list of properties to find a match for your needs.

We are always looking for properties to include in our list. Do you have a commercial property(s) that you just can't move? Let us look at it for analysis. If it meets our criteria, we will work with you to get it list ed with our properties for sale.

DON'T HESITATE -- CONTACT US TODAY!!!

Views: 260

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Good Afternoon John, Please contact me regarding your recent post. Thank you, Ed Franklin (509) 994-3230 edfranklinfinance@yahoo.com
Good Afternoon John, Please contact me regarding your recent post. Thank you, Ed Franklin (509) 994-3230 edfranklinfinance@yahoo.com
have cash buyer loi in place/pof in bank /lawyer lio from 30m to trillions- send info wincorgroup@yahoo.com-usa 1-713-772-7441
please put me on your list. Have access to hotels direct from banks and cash buyers for various other assets available
intprojects09@yahoo.com
looking for bulk reo pkgs please send to wincorgroup@yahoo.com,1 713 772 7441 asap buyer waiting
Hi Josh Please check out my blog for deals you seek. I just put one deal up to test but I have serveral deals available http://ultisky.com/realdeals/
Email me with your protocol, aratcliffe4@comcast.net
Check Out my blog for commercial and residential deals you seek. http://ultisky.com/realdeals/
Call me at 817 689 0975 if you have access to Dallas Ft Worth multi family.
Thanks,
Alan
Hi Alan, I have none at the moment. I know of some bank owned properties however they are listed with major brokers
Thanks ,but we are turning over rocks at this time. Let me know if anything surfaces in our neighborhood.
alan
kindly contact us at intprojects09@yahoo.com. we have cash buyers

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2020   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service