Commercial Investors / JV needed for Phoenix Development

Our group has purchased a 2 acre commercial property close to downtown Phoenix. The property is located on the LRT ( light rail transit )and bus routes on Central Avenue a few miles north of downtown Phoenix. Renderings available and some engineering has been completed on a 226 suite Commercial/Residencial apartment complex. New appraisal done in December. Need either an investor/partner or a JV partner to work with to complete the transaction. Our due diligence indicates once the site is approved for this development the property value will increase substantially over the next year. If you are a direct investor or have access to funds directly please reply and we can answer any questions you have. We are under a time line to complete this transaction and any interested parties please leave me your contact info and I will contact you directly. Amount of investment required is approximately 4 million dollars. Funding must be complete before March 15th.

Must have direct access to funds. No others will be considered due to the time line we must complete in.

Thank you for your interest in this project.

Views: 118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good Morning,

I have a group looking for JV projects in the US.  Could you kindly send me an executive summary to lemiraa@gmail.com

Thank you,

Nengi

Good Evening Mr. Currey,

If you are still looking for a funding source for this project please email me at cfrepropertiesllc@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Get your business,real estate and personal loan as well as Project funding now at 3% interest rate.

Email:loanaranger@outlook.com

RSS

"How to Acquire 1,000 Apartment Units in the Next Five Years and Never Work for the Man Again!"

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service