Award-Winning Beverly Hills Medical Office Building

Class A Medical Plaza (the “Property”) located in Beverly Hills, California – one of the premier
medical office markets in the world. Totaling 49,617 square feet of class A medical space, the
award-winning 5-story medical building recently underwent an extensive renovation and
currently represents Beverly Hills’ newest, state-of the-art medical campus offering distinctive
architectural style highlighted by a steel and glass facade and numerous complimentary artistic
elements throughout. Currently 100% leased to a world-renowned tenant roster, including world renowned
physicians, the Medical Plaza offers proximity to an economically desirable
demographic base, a host of unsurpassed amenities, recreational and cultural attractions, a highly
educated and specialized labor pool, the entire Los Angeles regional freeway network, and many
of Southern California’s most prestigious executive housing markets. The medical Plaza is
irrefutably in a class by itself-offering an investor an extraordinary investment opportunity based
on the following factors:
• Class A Medical campus- the first of USC’s Medical Center’s ancillary locations. The
Medical Plaza is branded as “The Doctors of USC” building; leasing two floors of the
building with a long-term lease and extremely high tenant improvement expenditures,
backed by a $4 billion signature.
• Accredited the state-of-the-art surgery center with five surgery rooms.
• Recipient of multiple awards, including:
-The Los Angeles Business Journal’s 2011 Commercial Real Estate Award for “Best
Building/Tenant Improvement”
-The 2011 City of Beverly Hills “Architectural Design Award”
-The 2011 Gold Nugget “Award of Merit Honoree”
• Class A Beverly Hills Medical Building with very high-end tenants.
• Recent completion of extensive capital improvement program totaling $18 million.
• The tenant puts $650 per square foot of additional tenant improvements into the building.
• Strong cash flow- institutional-quality tenancy exhibiting long-term leases with
contractual rental rate increases.
• City of Beverly Hills’ medical sector has extremely high barriers to entry with little
supply available to meet future demand due to a proposed de facto moratorium, which
will regulate the future growth of medical space.
• Attractive courtyard area, eco-friendly rooftop meditation garden, and energy efficient
building systems.
• Proximate to world-renowned Cedars-Sinai Hospital, as well as other major hospitals
such as Olympia Medical center, UCLA, UCLA-Santa Monica, and St. John’s that act as
feeder hospitals to the Beverly Hills submarket.
• Aging, well-educated, and affluent demographic profile equates to positive economic
drivers for health care industry.
• It is selling at 5 cap to NOI for $58.8M

Strong, institutional-quality tenancy coupled with excellent economic
drivers and extremely high barriers to entry lend for strong and secure
cash flow- The Medical Plaza has far out-performed original cash flow projection

Views: 367

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I see that you are an active realtor and I work in your area so I am writing to introduce my company to you. We provide detailed, customized Property Condition Assessment Reports for real estate transactions.

Testimonials, more information and a sample report can be found at www.CoreyFolsom.com. I will gladly speak with you anytime. Please consider me as an industry resource.

Respectfully,

Corey Folsom, IAEI member

STILL AVAIL?PLEASE EMAIL ALL PROPERTIES YOU HAVE TO: rebnru@gmail.com

PROPERTY INFORMATION REQUIRED LISTING BROKER:
a.) TOTAL asking price:________________________
b.) Asking price per square foot:__________________
c.) TOTAL rentable square feet:__________________
d.) Occupancy percentage:______________________
e.) Average Rent Per Square Foot Annually:_________
e.) Type of lease:______________________________
f.) Number of tenants:__________________________
g.) Are any of the tenants owners?:________________
h.) Debit on the property / amount:________________
i.) Lot size in acres:____________________________
j.) City & State address:_________________________

Please give me a call with any questions or to discuss future financing for your ventures or your clients. Also, if you could pass my info around to your other contacts that would be greatly appreciated.

We have about $200MM in our account that we need to lend out before year end.

Parameters:

LTV / LTC              Up to 80%

Rate:     8-14%

Term:    1-4 years

Points    2-3

Amortization:    IO

Recourse:            Typically Required

Exit Fee:               Typically None

Extensions:         Up To 1 Point

Non Credit Driven funding          

Eligible Properties:

Residential (Multifamily/Condo Inventory)

Retail (Strip Malls and Stand-Alone)

Student Housing

Senior Housing

Office / Medical Office

Warehouses / Distribution/ Light Industrial

Mixed Use

Hotels / Motels (Flagged Only)

Thanks For Your Time
Rob
Mr. Rob Robinson, REIF Consultant 
eCapitalFund work directly with multiple Private Investors and commercial bank lenders on an international level. As a real estate investor financier consultation company with over 30 years of business and commercial property financing experience we specialize in structuring commercial transactions on a international level.

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service