Atlanta Developer Seeks Qualified Investment Group to JV Great New Sites

Atlanta based developer seeks ongoing relationship with highly qualified and well-managed fund as a JV partner. Said partner would purchase immediate future development sites as they are assembled and perfected with a firm, no-out repurchase contract from the developer. Built-in fixed returns; first mortgage security in top metro Atlanta loactions. We have roll-out development programs over 2011 and 2012 and need to move expeditiously once a new development program (pre-leased 100%) is launched in the retail, food service, healthcare, senior services, pharmaceutical and B2B industries--all the best areas in which to work over the next few years, according to Forbes, et al. Please include complete contact information in your confidential reply. Thank you for your time and interest.

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Timothy,

Please either email Me outside of CREPIG or Call Me ASAP!!! My INFO is below. Thanks & I do look forward to doing Business with You & Take Care.

Victoria Lewis-Owner

W:TheCannaeGroup.com

E:TheCannaeGroup@gmail..com

703-398-5532(B)

VikkiHotels.blogspot.com

We have access to funds allocated for RE. Feel free to call me.

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service