Commercial Real Estate Professionals & Investors Group

Network, Find Funding, Promote Events, Projects, Products and Services

I need to find apartment buildings for sale of 100 units or more anywhere in Texas. I have a buyer who consistently buys apartment buildings. Preferably, unlisted properties since my buyer is familiar with most things on the open market.

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Joel,

Saw this on craigslist today.Too big for me. Just looking for a finder's fee.

Ross Holland
www.realestatedodeals.com

http://houston.craigslist.org/off/1238319587.html

3 class B buildings in Houston totaling approx 1000 units
1 class A building in the DFW metroplex with approx 300 units
All units renovated in 2007
Total asking price - $68M plus fees
Owner willing to split up.
Once Confidentiality agreement is signed, you will have access to property reports and most recent financials
We can then accept your LOI and conference you in with owner.
Contact Nick to discuss
Thank you Ross. I will talk to my friend about it.

Sincerely,

Joel
Hi Joel, Are you stil looking for large Multifamilies in Texas? Let me know. I may have something for you in the San Antonio area.

Shaun Boynton
508-523-9944
Premier Partners
Shaun
Can you send me information on any multifamily rehab projects you come accross in your area.
Thank you
Christina
Hi Shaun:

Yes, feel free to let me know what you have there. Thank you.
Shaun,

I'm hear in San Antonio and looking to buy smaller projects (<45 units) in this and surrounding counties. Primarily interested in B & C properties that need rehab. Please let me know if you come across potential projects.

Regards,
Steve Carlson
Mid-Cities Land Co.
210-363-4620
Joel,

I'm part of a national syndication group who deals solely with multifamily. Can you email me more specifics on what type of criteria your buyer is looking for? We have several properties under contract right now in Texas. What class apartment? A? B? C? Are you looking for fully stabilized properties or rehab intensive projects? Please email me your criteria. amc.property@gmail.com

Thanks,
Dave Heinemann
Hi Dave:

My friend found something to purchase. I will keep you in mind for the next purchase. Thank you for your reply.
Joel,

Here's another one.

Archstone Medical Center
8181 Fannin St.
Houston, TX 77054

NRA:
527,040 SF

Number of Units:
678 units

Average Unit Size:
777 SF

Average Rent PSF:
$1.30

Occupancy:
(September 2009)
93.25% Occupied

Offers are due Thursday, October 22, 2009.

Archstone Medical Center

Apartment Realty Advisors (“ARA”) has been exclusively retained by the Seller, in connection with the sale of Archstone Medical Center (“Property”). You are being extended the opportunity to purchase Archstone Medical Center, which is comprised of 678 units, a total net rentable area of 527,040 square feet, and an average unit size of 777 square feet. The Property was built in two phases, the first of which was completed in 1995, and the second in 1998. Known for offering a combination of quality amenities, affordability, and convenience to the Texas Medical Center, the Property has a strong ability to attract tenants and maintain a high occupancy. Archstone Medical Center should be a sound financial investment with an irreplaceable location in the heart of the Texas Medical Center, one of Houston’s largest employment centers.

Archstone Medical Center is an attractive investment opportunity for the following reasons:

1. $7 billion capital infusion in the Texas Medical Center by 2014 should create 30,000 new jobs;
2. Irreplaceable location and accessibility;
3. Adjacent to Houston MetroRail;
4. Potential redevelopment opportunity on approximately 30 acres in the Texas Medical Center;
5. Interior value-add opportunity;
6. Well below replacement cost pricing;
7. Close proximity to major employment centers;
8. Explosive growth in Texas Medical Center;
9. Five major colleges and universities in surrounding area;
10. Strong demographics and apartment statistics;
11. Close to multiple recreational destinations.

PRIMARY CONTACTS

David Mitchell
mitchell@ARAusa.com
713.599.1800 ext 421

David Oelfke
oelfke@ARAusa.com
713.599.1800 ext 405

ALTERNATE CONTACTS

Tim Dosch
713.599.1800 Ext. 431
tdosch@ARAusa.com

Russell Jones
713.599.1800 Ext. 422
rjones@ARAusa.com

David Marshall
713.599.1800 Ext. 415
marshall@ARAusa.com

Cliff McDaniel
713.599.1800 Ext. 404
mcdaniel@ARAusa.com

Matthew Rotan
713.599.1800 Ext. 406
rotan@ARAusa.com

David Wylie
713.599.1800 Ext. 410
wylie@ARAusa.com

RSS

Get Your CREPIG Toolbar and get instant CRE Updates and 24/7 CRE News!!

10% Discount for CREPIG

Become a Sponsor

Lane Guide

Don't Be a Middle Man, Become Direct to Bank Get 15% off. Use Coupon Code CREPIG

Join Me at TheBrokerList

Webroot Secure Backup 180x150

LifeLock Identity Theft Prevention - Save 10%

Compusa (Systemax, Inc.)

Bookmark and Share

© 2014   Created by JW Najarian.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Metta Media Group, LLC
All Rights Reserved © 2008 - 2011 CREPIG is not responsible for claims made by any contributor to any part of the CREPIG site. All content on this site is strictly the opinion of the member and does not necessarily convey the beliefs of CREPIG or it’s associates.CREPIG(tm) Commercial Real Estate - Distressed Commercial Property - CRE Funding - Investments - Deal Forum - Blog - News