I am helping my partner sell some of the properties in his real estate portfolio.  There are a herd of cash cows, 16 to be exact.  Most of them are in Indianapolis.  There is everything from single family residences to multi-family units, many duplexes along with a 100 unit apartment complex with a 11% cap rate, to a resort in Lake Tahoe.  First come first served.  If you will email me, I will send you a complete list.

alan@jalopyproperties

209-608-4207.

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Mr. Freeman,
Would be interested in looking at any REO or Distressed Commercial you have that are about 100 units and above. Seek Owner participation on most. No major Rehab projects.

Apartments,
Self Storage Facilities,
Mobile Home/RV parks,
Senior Citizen Facilities,
Mixed Use Properties.

As well, is you have High End Land for sale and or the Seller owns the land, is seeking to sale or a JVP, to come in with Cash and Development/Design we would be interested.

Regards,
Dennis Smith
Specialty Investments International
(253) 833-5797
Realty1949@aol.com
Alan, can you please send us

gross income

expense

noi

cap

occupancy

we send offers within hours.

we are very interested in that multifamily deal.
rpunch@rpnotesolutions.com
Alan,

Are these propterties privately held mortgages? If so we do have buyers ready to purchase privately held mortgages. Please send me a complete list of the privately held mortgages in the 1st position: hiddenvalleycashflow@yahoo.com

Carol
Hello Mr. Freeman,
I received an email from you but nothing was there.
Dennis

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2020   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service