Here is the list of 500+ foreclosed, unlisted properties throughout California, Nevada, Texas. The prices that you see include all closing fees and points. These prices are not negotiable. The properties might go down one or two percent tops but there is no way to know until we hear back from the bank. Do your Due Diligence on the properties before you commit to them. These properties are unlisted so you just have to go see it in person because there is no agent involved to show it or to verify the condition of the property. They are supposed to be in various stages of eviction.

If you see a property in an area you like, go look at it, if you like it and the price works send me a LOI. Include your company name, the sales price, and the properties you want. On the LOI put the LISTED PRICE! Make sure to check out the properties before you commit.

Once you send a LOI I will send you a contract and escrow wire instructions within 4 business days. The deposit is 25% in escrow. You have to make the deposit into escrow at the same time that you submit the contract. This shows the bank you are a serious buyer and they will pull the houses for you. There is no POF needed but you do have to put 25% upfront. After the bank releases the properties you have 48 hours to fulfill the remanding balance. If for some reason the property is sold you will get a full refund from the escrow. 

These properties can be cherry picked and is not a tape. The closing can take anywhere from 7-30 days on the properties. Diversity Escrow will be the escrow company that we will use. Again, I have to stress.... Check the price! If it works for you then make a move. If it does not work for you then maybe its not the deal for you. Please don't submit LOIs with your "Preferred" price.

These properties are ready to move. Let me know if you have any questions. Go take a look at the properties, run the numbers, and if they work for you, we will get the ball rolling.

Remember, be a servant,

Listings-Investments-Off Market Properties.

Robert Coleman

Exit Real Estate Group

CA DRE,01865607

6565 Hollywood Blvd, Suite 200
Hollywood, CA 90028

robert@exitgroupla.com

877-464-5404 ex1933
323-872-4699 Direct

Views: 43

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robert, give me a call regarding your schedule of real estate.......

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service