$20 million Bridge Loan Needed with $45 million in collateral

We are currently searching for a $20 million bridge loan for a project in the US Virgin Islands. Our client has $45 million in collateral (60 acres of ocean front property). Let me know if you can assist us with this deal. Serious replies only.

Views: 884

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

With many years of experience in the commercial and real estate finance sector,FUND HOLDINGS LIMITED provides quality financial services that best suits your needs for commercial finance including commercial mortgages, asset finance, property development finance and other types of finance. We provide a professional service tailored to suit your needs, managing the whole process from your instruction to completion.

As Direct Lender, FUND HOLDINGS LIMITED will get you a Pre-Approval within 24 hours. We specialize in  Commercial and Real Estate Investors Funding, Construction Loans, Start up Loans, Mortgage Loans, HUD Personal Loan and Business Loan, personal Loans Secured and Unsecured Loans. The firm delivers comprehensive commercial financial service to investment projects and businesses, which is tailored to your needs for commercial finance.
Get back to us with your proposal for further details and our processing officer would get back ton you.

fundholdingsltd@skymail.mn

Regards,

SMITH FORD

CEO

FUND HOLDINGS LIMITED.

smith:

Do you have a company web site?

from,

Elaine

grots-84215@mypacks.net

Hello Brandon

I have a private money lending source that I believe can help you with your bridging finance needs

Please email me your contact details at normansutton1269@gmail.com

100% JV Funding Available on shovel ready deals starting at $20mil Funding also available for for any commercial project $250k - $500mil Call us @ (910) 722-9550

Dear Brandon,

I just saw Your online AD on CREPIG tonight!!! You are in need of a $20MM BRIDGE LOAN for a Project in the Virgin Islands?

Please do either call or email Me so that we can dicuss this Project.

I do Commercial & Hospitality Lending from $1MM-$500MM all across the USA & all around th world. I even have access to JV PARTNERS, HEDGE FUNDS, SBA, HARD MONEY & BRIDGE LOANS as well.

GIVE US A CALL TODAY!!!

Victoria Lewis-Owner

W:TheCannaeGroup.com

703-398-5532(B)

VikkiHotels.blogspot.com

call me at 321-746-3172 tonight darren 

Brandon,

I can.

Please contact me.

No upfront fees.

Thank you.

Michael Christian

FundingConcierge@gmail.com

www.FundingConcierge.biz

917-957-2121

Brandon,

We specialize in commercial and residential real estate loans for good deals irrespective of the borrower's credit. How do we do this? Our transaction engineers put more emphasis on the property then on the borrower.

NOTE:  Criteria:

• · A current appraisal of 119 days or less:
  • 5 – 15 year term
  • LTV up to 80%
  • · Rate as low as 5.25
  • Ability to pay 10% to 15% down
  • · Financial information, business plan, profitability documentation:

We are fast, fair, and friendly, and specialize in quick, confidential closings. Typically, we close and fund a transaction within 30-45 days. If you have any questions or concerns Let's Talk.

Thank you and have a FUNding day!!

Myra B. Carter
Sovereign Capital Alliance Group
Transaction Engineer

Brandon,

Do you still need funding?

Much success to you and have a FUNding day!!

Myra B. Carter
Sovereign Capital Alliance Group
Transaction Engineer

If you're still looking for funding, please contact me as we have several sources for bridge loans for hospitality projects.

BTW, I used to live in Redhook a while back :)

Sincerely,

Jennifer Lewis

jennifer@sofiacapitalventures.com

626-844-6648

Good Day,
I am Mr Pavel Grey a private loan lender/investor, who give out loan in a very low interest rate of 3%. We give out all kind  of loan like Educational loan, Business loan, home loan, Agricultural loan, Personal loan, Auto loan and other good reasons, I also give out loans from the rang of $5,000USD- $150,000,000.00USD at a 3% interest rate. Duration of 1- 20 years depending on the amount you need as loan.

We provide the following services:

• Money Lending
• Investment Opportunities
• Business Services

We are based in USA and UK, however, we are able to provide our service wherever needed. Get back to us for more information via:  lighthousefinanceltd@hotmail.com

Thanks
Mr Pavel Grey
Email contact: lighthousefinanceltd@hotmail.com

Note: Please send your reply to: lighthousefinanceltd@hotmail.com

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service