REDUCED: 12 Acres in NJ near Hospital approved for Medical Facility

I have this great property: 12 acres pre-approved for Medical. I have end buyers interested: doctor groups want to build surgical center. The problem is timing: the property needs to be saved from foreclosure by February 22nd. To save it they need $1.8M and it was appraised early 2011 for $2.8M.  JUST REDUCED LAST CHANCE  $1.56M CASH 30 days to close.  City wants a medical facility built on land next to hospital.

In addition, surgical center is high revenue to buyer. Resale: doctors show willingness to $2.2M-$2.5M.

Block 86 Lot 208, East Freehold, New Jersey, near Hospital and doctors willing and able.

We have full appraisal, engineering letter, specs, all due diligence completed: ready to go to the right investor.

The sellers will provide presales or pre-leasing to at least meet the minimum standard for lender commitment for the construction phase (not the land purchase phase).

Contact investors@strikerrealty.com for more info.

http://strikerinvestmentteam.com/propertyhighlights/propertyhighlig...

Views: 172

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Commercial Funding available now for all commercial projects to include oil and gas projects as well. Call today for more info. Quick closings. (910) 722-9550

JUST REDUCED TO $1.56M cash 30 days to close.  Last chance to pick up this great property.  Email me.

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service